No. of franchise outlets:
Minimum Area Required:
Business Profile : No. of Franchise Outlet : 2 Bombay Swadeshi Co-operative Stores Co. Ltd. thus came into existence on 14th December 1905. On December 17th, 1906, Dr. DADABHAI NAOROJI inaugurated the first flagship store. The store was then located at the present Times of India Building, on D.N. Road, Mumbai. In 1938, it shifted to its present location on Sir Pherozeshah Mehta Road. The year 1963 was a landmark in the history of the company, as it became the first retail organization to be listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange. It then came to be known as Bombay Swadeshi Stores Ltd.
Business Opportunity : NOT MENTIONED
Contact Person :